This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Automatic export all logs and send by mail
Hello Admin,

I can understand that but we have a LM5Lp2 and using it on various sites as a logger when required. It is not that it is running for very long periods. I just want to overcome the 50k data points limit. In the projects we have (not logging everything of course), I would guess that 50K telegrams will be enough for one day. If the LM is logging for 7-15 days then this file will be 15 time written or so. When installed on a new site for example we can delete all files from the FTP server and start over with the logging.

Is this possible to do?

Regards,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automatic export all logs and send by mail - by manos@dynamitec - 04.10.2023, 20:38