This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HTTPS in LogicMachine application
Could you support HTTPS in your application? I was suprised that there is no such function already. Why it is not supported already? Is it very hard to do?
Done is better than perfect
What do you mean by support of HTTPS?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I mean that when I've tried type in Android app IP of LM and HTTPS port then in Android app instead of LM apps there was the info that Android app use HTTP which is not best because probably it sends plain credentials.
Done is better than perfect
(06.03.2019, 12:13)buuuudzik Wrote: I mean that when I've tried type in Android app IP of LM and HTTPS port then in Android app instead of LM apps there was the info that Android app use HTTP which is not best because probably it sends plain credentials.

Now it is clear, I wasn't sure which Application you refer too.  Yes we should add such option.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5