This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alexa Skill
Hi!

I have a problem with the Alexa Logic machine skill.
Time ago I linked a logic machine account to my alexa account and now I'm trying to link another one and I can't because it has saved these credentials in the logic machine cloud. 
This amazon account is linked to this logic machine account.

It is not a cache problem because I have tried to do it from the mobile and from different browsers in the amazon account directly, but I can´t choose the account with I want to link.

Thanks
Try creating new connection string in cloud and use it in the LM. This will create new network.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello,

I have the same problem, but I have tried to create a new string with another account and it does not work, it seems that the Logic Machine skill in Alexa is still linked to the first email and I cannot find a way to unlink it.

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards.
The account linking is managed by Amazon, nothing we can do here.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5