This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EnOcean problem
Hi, 

where could be the problem? EnOcean switch mapped, when I press buttons groups change it statuss in objects but nothing more going on...

Br,

Alex
Which button profile have you selected? Have you tried all of them?

Another thing that can happen is that if you have a single button rocker it's possible to mount it upside down.
Hi,
I have switch with 4 buttons, and for that I also selected 4-button device (only one available from selection).

What can I check more??

BR,

Alex
I've tested it and it works correctly. By default it will work in On/Off mode. Pressing a button will send 1, releasing it will send 0. Try enabling Toggle option for each button.
Hi. Problem finally solved.

At first I assign EnOcean keys to groups which was used, and I think problem is there.. I created new groups, assign EnOcean and created scripts to new groups. Now all works fine.

Alex