This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Access to the objects from script
Hello,

I have a problem in scripts. In a script in GA Browser I have an access only to less than 2/0/21 and e.g. I can't search group address 4/0/11 by this tool.

Perhaps someone met with a similar problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Did you try the refresh button above the object pull down box? Did you try to refresh/reload browser? 

If that still didn't work, you can try clearing cache (should not be needed)

You are using firefox so should be fine, you might try another browser (Like Chrome) to see if the problem is the same ..

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
Can you send your backup to our support by e-mail? How many objects do you have in total?
(15.02.2016, 07:11)admin Wrote: Can you send your backup to our support by e-mail? How many objects do you have in total?

Yes, I can send a backup file. I have near 1625 objects(65pagesx25objects/page) now.

I will send a backup to info@openrb.com