This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logger All Datagrams KNX BUS to mysql
Hello I have a project in which I need to save in a bbdd mysql all the states of all KNX groups in real time.

In other words, I need to listen to the KNX BUS and send all the datagrams that are written to the BUS to a mysql DB.

Can LM do this?

Can somebody help me?.

Thank you.
See this thread on a basic example of bus monitoring. It can be easily extended to send data to mysql or any other database:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=273
Maybe an idea would be, to mark all the objects with "LOG" and every hour, to synchronize the objects of the LM bbdd with the DB of mysql?
You can modify CSV example to export to mysql: https://openrb.com/example-export-last-h...-from-lm2/
This is my code, maybe not perfect but it works

Code:
--[[
* table:
[datalen]
  * number: 4
[datahex]
  * string: 453FE000
[data]
  * number: 3070
[srcraw]
  * number: 8448
[dstraw]
  * number: 17930
[type]
  * string: groupwrite
[src]
  * string: 2.1.0
[dst]
  * string: 8/6/10
--]]

if not client then
  require('genohm-scada.eibdgm')

objects = grp.all()
  datatypes = {}

for _, object in ipairs(objects) do
    datatypes[ object.id ] = {object.name, object.datatype}
  end

function writemysql(I_datalen,I_datahex,I_data,I_srcraw,I_dstraw,I_type,I_src,I_dst,I_name)
      require('luasql.mysql')
    env = luasql.mysql()
    dbcon = env:connect('xxxxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxxx', '192.168.12.25', '3306')
    if dbcon then
      if I_type == 'groupread' then
        cursor = dbcon:execute( 'insert into datalog (datetime,datalen,srcraw,dstraw,type,src,dst,dstname) values (now(),'..I_datalen..','..I_srcraw..','..I_dstraw..',"'..I_type..'","'..I_src..'","'..I_dst..'","'..I_name..'") ' )
      else
          cursor = dbcon:execute( 'insert into datalog (datetime,datalen,datahex,data,srcraw,dstraw,type,src,dst,dstname) values (now(),'..I_datalen..',"'..I_datahex..'",'..tostring(I_data)..','..I_srcraw..','..I_dstraw..',"'..I_type..'","'..I_src..'","'..I_dst..'","'..I_name..'") ' ) 
      end
      --log(cursor)
      dbcon:close()
      env:close()
    end
  end

function writehandler(event)
    if datatypes[ event.dstraw ] then
      name = datatypes[ event.dstraw ][1]
        dpt = datatypes[ event.dstraw ][2]
    else
      name = ''
    end
    if dpt then
      event.data = knxdatatype.decode(event.datahex, dpt)
    else
        event.data = nil 
    end
    --log(event)
    writemysql(event.datalen,event.datahex,event.data,event.srcraw,event.dstraw,event.type,event.src,event.dst,name)
  end

function readhandler(event)
    if datatypes[ event.dstraw ] then
        name = datatypes[ event.dstraw ][1]
    else
      name = ''
    end
    --log(event)
    writemysql(event.datalen,event.datahex,'',event.srcraw,event.dstraw,event.type,event.src,event.dst,name)
  end

-- knx connection
  client = eibdgm:new({ timeout = 1 })
  client:sethandler('groupwrite', writehandler)
  client:sethandler('groupresponse', writehandler)
  client:sethandler('groupread', readhandler)
end

-- handle knx
client:step()