This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM IoT Edge
Hi Edgars,

I think that can be your best seller, depending solution/cost.

More and more clients ask for solutions to monitor consumption, technical alarmes, temperatures, etc

I know that some brands are developing sensors with sim prepaid data-plan for 10 years that read values in the installation and write to cloud (their own cloud).

This LM IoT Edge can be a good solution because we can read other sensors and can be configured to write to different platforms.

My opinion is to have different LM IoT Edge, with different communication interfaces and different costs, but there should have one low cost with:

[*]1 x LAN with Passive PoE

[*]1 x CAN FT (if don't increase price)

[*]LoRa 433 built-in

[*]LTE module with SIM holder

[*]Two options of SIM - either we supply prepaid data-plan for 10 years / 500 MB (Europe, Russia, USA, China)

[*]Zigbee

All the IP interfaces that already have in LM (Modbus, Bacnet, KNX, etc)

Messages In This Thread
LM IoT Edge - by edgars - 06.05.2020, 08:47
RE: LM IoT Edge - by Bitver - 06.05.2020, 13:35
RE: LM IoT Edge - by edgars - 07.05.2020, 06:57
RE: LM IoT Edge - by Daniel_LM - 06.05.2020, 22:15
RE: LM IoT Edge - by tpospichal - 07.05.2020, 03:56
RE: LM IoT Edge - by admin - 07.05.2020, 07:25