This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[Solved] SpaceLYnk not booting
Hi,

I was doing a factory reset to my spacelynk due to a major change in my project (and honestly, I couldn't remember the password after being away due to Covid) but it didn't worked
Then I discovered that I could no longer communicate with it, although it was discoverable in my network (it kept the same address that was different from the factory one). 

I have used Schneider's "AN103_How to fix issue with bootloader" instructions but it just does not work at all.
Is just makes the green led pulse in oposition to a red one on its inside.

Can someone help, please?

Thank you,
Julio
Please describe status of both LEDs
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(13.07.2020, 07:24)Daniel. Wrote: Please describe status of both LEDs
Hi Daniel,

With original image file, interior LED is off and exterior LEDs have normal operation, flashing like they usually did. But I cannot communicate with it, although it is discoverable with Advanced IP Scanner.

After installing rec2.img from Schneider's bootloader fix:
LED 2 is off
LED 1 flashes twice, repeatedly  (like a heartbeat)
LED in the interior (color red) flashes opposite to LED1.

The problem may be with the SD Card, but then, it shouldn't allow to save a new image, correct?

Thanks for your help.
I would recommend you to flash the card. SE has AN for this too.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

This is normal behaviour, rec2.img is only booting the device (without having a FW version), after that you are forced to upgrade to the desired FW.

I think you need to clear your browser cache to get the FW upgrade prompt..

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin, 

Thank you for your help. 
The device is now up and running like a charm! Wink 

BR 
Julio