This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Sync
The new app "LM Sync" already released in shop. It's free and I hope it will help all users to manage objects and tags in LMs.

It allows to download backup of objects and tags from LM1 and import specified data from it to another LM2.

Sometimes when there is more than 1 LM in project it can be hard to create objects on every LM independently, same with tags, visparams, enums, name, datatype etc.

Now you can simply sync data.

Enjoy!
Done is better than perfect
Hi
Can it sync schedulers and scenes settings?
Thank you
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Currently not, maybe I will update app with this functionality and also with trendsWink

Perfectly would be if there will possibility to import speciific trend with its data from another LM. But I must ask for such possibility admin.
Each trend is stored in a separate file. So the easiest way is just to copy this file together with trend info (name, object, resolution etc) from the main database.
(30.07.2020, 06:27)admin Wrote: Each trend is stored in a separate file. So the easiest way is just to copy this file together with trend info (name, object, resolution etc) from the main database.

What is the trend path? And should I reload trend engine after adding new trend or replace existing?
Sent you a PM