This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Little help needed
Hi,

creating next project, some advises needed:

1. How to add background to just text on visualization? (seen only during editing, I need see background always) ;
2. How to add just group object to E-mail body text - I need temperatures as example. No any attachment.

Thank you in advance,

Alex

Hi,

for first question found answer by myself - I just create 250 byte object with text I needed, and added this object to visu. It has background properties Smile

Also found bug - if I need change 250 byte object with pass from visualization - (E-mail address in my case) this not working ( I use SL with 2.5.0 FW). Screen become a little darker and no window to enter pass appeared...

Alex
Hi,

First of all you should use 2.5.1 instead of 2.5.0, it probably will fix your issue and make sure to clear browser cache after a FW upgrade.

For the second you can use:
Code:
message = "Temperature living room is " .. grp.find('1/1/1').value .. ' degrees celcius'
BR,

Erwin
(23.08.2020, 09:37)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

First of all you should use 2.5.1 instead of 2.5.0, it probably will fix your issue and make sure to clear browser cache after a FW upgrade.

For the second you can use:
Code:
message = "Temperature living room is " .. grp.find('1/1/1').value .. ' degrees celcius'
BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

Thank you for your advice's.

I have imx6 CPU in my SL. I decided this is HW2. Only 2.5.0 available for that from SE.com... 2.5.1 for HW1.. I can't see HW lable on device.. I tried upgrade - see firmware file is invalid, looks my HW is not v.1..

BR,

Alex
Hi,

You can find the latest FW for all HW versions here under the tab software & firmware:
https://www.se.com/ww/en/product/LSS1002...ontroller/

BR

Erwin
Erwin,

this problem with password still exist. I successfully updated SL to 2.5.1, cleared cache of Firefox. When visualization elements 250 bytes type is used with password - screen became darker and no password window appear. For temperature datatype all is working with pass, so this should be checked.

BR,

Alex
Add this to Custom JavaScript:
Code:
$(function() {
  $('.control.control-textinput').textinput().off('changed', hideControls);
});
Admin,

thank you, will check today later.

Alex