This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2016.04.16
(06.05.2016, 06:16)edgars Wrote: LM5 is an upcoming device. Peripherial are similar to LM4, but there are the following major add-ons:
- 24V output with voltage and current monitoring max 1 A e.g. to interconnect with KNX Choke and see KNX bus current/voltage
- configurable RS485 termination resistors
- Pover-over-Ethernet support for powering the device
- new enclosure with better heating dissipation

There are planned two versions of CPU module for this device:
- regular CPU which we use in all other LMs based onĀ Freescale i.MX28
- powerful CPU module based onĀ Freescale i.MX6 which is 2.5x more faster for integer calculation and 20x faster for floating calculation

I update my LM4 and I can't give to the specified user permission for no partial visualisation pages only Full or None. Can you check Edgars this issue?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2016.04.16 - by buuuudzik - 06.05.2016, 09:17