This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2016.04.16
I am experiencing something new, with the newer firmware loaded on LM4:

1. the device is not responding when I am trying to connect to it via IP, locally on the LAN. In the same time, the red/green LED is flashing intermittently (it indicates a fault?)
I have never seen this behaviour before upgrading to lm-16.04/lm4.img software version. Does it do anything related to network/reconfiguration/upgrade by itself on the newer version and I just need to wait? Neither a reboot of the router does not solve anything (the other devices in the network are reachable).
Within the last 2 days I've been catching the same behaviour and the LM4 was accessible again via LAN after some time, without touching it.

2. at a moment I was able to reach the LM4 and I've did a reboot from the Menu. The LM4 was accessible again and now the red/green LED is solid green, not intermittent anymore.

Can I downgrade the firmware back to 15.9 version? Is there any logs that can help you to troubleshoot this issue on my hardware? Has anyone seen this fault?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2016.04.16 - by andeug - 28.05.2016, 20:49