This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SMS Concentrator
Hello
I would like to know if it is possible to use only one Logicmachine Reactor to send SMS, collecting data from event based scripts from other LogicMachines, which is the right way and the service to use.

thanks a lot
BR
The easiest way is to create a common object with 250-byte string data type. Each LM can write a message to this object which will be sent as SMS by an event script running on Reactor.
(09.11.2020, 07:27)admin Wrote: The easiest way is to create a common object with 250-byte string data type. Each LM can write a message to this object which will be sent as SMS by an event script running on Reactor.

Hello
How can I write an object from one LM to another?
Thanks
If your devices are in the same network then just enable KNX/IP features and make sure that Multicast IP is the same for all devices. LMs will exchange all group read/writes automatically. You can also setup filtering table in KNX settings to allow or block certain groups.
(09.11.2020, 07:44)admin Wrote: If your devices are in the same network then just enable KNX/IP features and make sure that Multicast IP is the same for all devices. LMs will exchange all group read/writes automatically. You can also setup filtering table in KNX settings to allow or block certain groups.
If my devices are on different networks, have a different net range wx LM1 192.168.0.1 LM2 192.168.10.1 and REACTOR 192.168.30.1, what should I do?
Can other LM reach the Reactor or are they on isolated networks? If you still need Internet access to send SMS then it makes more sense to use other means of notifications. Telegram can be easily integration in LM: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=2666
You will also have a single point of failure with one LM that sends SMS.