This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

local html in a frame
Hi all,

I need to display in a frame the content of a web page I created locally on the LM (it is not on the web)?

Editing a page, in the URL of the frame the path "locahost: myfile.html" works, but it returns an error "files or contents are missing ..."

Is it for internal LM security reasons ?

Thank's in advanec for your help.
Where did you put the page in LM? apps/user? If yes then just use /user/pagename.html
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I put the html page at default directory (without indicate path)
This won't work, you have to use apps username for FTP and put your files into user directory. If the filename is myfile.html then the iframe path is /user/myfile.html
Ok admin, thank's.

With running ftp server and creating a local file named "/www/user/myfile.html", all is ok now !