This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee Test
Ok, I will give it a test when home from work.

Sent fra min SM-G980F via Tapatalk
I just learned, again, to read the f.ing manual worked like a charm.

Any idea when the rest of IDlock objects will be implemented? At least status of door, open/closed and locked/unlocked.

Sent fra min SM-G980F via Tapatalk
Just received and installed the ZIGBEE USB dongle to my Wiser and things seems to work fine for simple things.
1. SENSORS:
    Aqara Door/window sensors works like a charm and give me the status as expected.

2. ID Lock 150 Zigbee integration:
  I were able to pair the door lock in the Zigbee app. The only function available is the lock/unlock which also only work when in the Zigbee app. I can not lock/unlock by writing a new value (true/false) in the group address in wiser. Should this work, or is it read only? Also it would be nice to have more of the doorlocks functions available.
- lock (state, lock_state), battery, pin_code, sound_volume, master_pin_mode, rfid_enable, relock_enabled, lock_mode, service_mode, linkquality

Any chances that there will be more functions available in the Zigbee integration? And should functions work outside the Zigbee app so I can add LM LUA Logic to the lock? 

SOME RESOURCES FOR REFERENCE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was first watching this thread regarding ZWAVE integration, and see there was a link to Github for supported profiles. The Idlock 150 is lsted in here: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...k#pid19521
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
ID Lock 150: the mapping to group address should work the same as the UI control. Post ZigBee logs when you change the group address.
If you want additional features implemented then you should send a lock to us Smile We will add these functions and will send it back to you.
Hello

I have this device, but I get no usefull informations from this device Sad

Device Info:
Manufacturer: _TZ3000_qaaysllp
Model: TS0201

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters:
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- MsIlluminanceMeasurement (1024)
Output clusters:
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)

Reported attributes
- illuminance: 1

With this manufacture_id and model it must be indentified as a Neo NAS-TH01.

Like this code from here:
Code:
const definition = {
        fingerprint: [{modelID: 'TS0201', manufacturerName: '_TZ3000_qaaysllp'}],
        model: 'NAS-TH01',
        vendor: 'Neo',
        description: 'Temperature, humidity and illuminance sensor plus alarm',
        fromZigbee: [
            fz.battery,
            fz.temperature,
            fz.humidity,
            fz.illuminance
        ],
        toZigbee: [],
        exposes: [e.battery(), e.illuminance(), e.illuminance_lux(), e.temperature(), e.humidity(), e.battery_voltage()],
};

Is it possible to add this device?

Best regards,
Muetzli
Check device info again. Does it report temperature and humidity? From the cluster list it only advertises illuminance measurement.
Thanks for your reply.

I restarted the LM and the zigbee device at now I get this device informations:

Manufacturer: _TZ3000_qaaysllp
Model: TS0201

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters:
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- MsIlluminanceMeasurement (1024)
Output clusters:
- Ota (25)
- Time (10)

Reported attributes
- batterylevel: 100
- illuminance: 2

It will be deliver more informations, take a look at this pages... [/url][url=https://zigbee.blakadder.com/Neo_NAS-TH02B.html]Neo Temperature, Humidity and Illumination Sensor (NAS-TH02B) Zigbee compatibility (blakadder.com)
[Device Support Request] Neo Tuya Temperature, Humidity and Illumination Sensor TS0201 _TZ3000_qaaysllp · Issue #862 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub

I think the temperature and humidity informations come inside the input cluster 57346 as raw data.

By the way... In the device list it will be displayed as "TuYa - Temperature/Humidity Sensor With Display"

Best regards,
Muetzli