This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

modbus
Hello, 
when installing the latest version of firmware (2023 RC1) the modbus RTU3 communication port has stopped communicating and when I try to enable it, it automatically deactivates it, with which I have lost communication with a meter through the RS-485 port, how can I solve it?
You've probably installed wrong firmware. What hardware model is reported in System config > System > Upgrade firmware?
(07.02.2023, 10:21)administración Wrote: Probablemente haya instalado un firmware incorrecto. ¿Qué modelo de hardware se informa en Configuración del sistema > Sistema > Actualizar firmware?
You need to install LM5 Lite + Ext (4 or 6 DIN units)
(07.02.2023, 10:28)admin Wrote: You need to install LM5 Lite + Ext (4 or 6 DIN units)

I have reinstalled firmware + signature, and I have tried and it does the same thing, RTU1 and RTU2, perfect, RTU3 should not be enabled

RTU3 does not allow enable, is there a way to do it?