This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee gateway integration
What is the ZigBee gateway hardware version (product code on the side label)?
(05.06.2023, 06:20)admin Wrote: What is the ZigBee gateway hardware version (product code on the side label)?
See attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi! Is it possible to download Zibgee app not through the app store, but as a package?
Now we have ZigBee gateway, but there is no way to access to AppStore.
(05.06.2023, 19:23)MLa Wrote:
(05.06.2023, 06:20)admin Wrote: What is the ZigBee gateway hardware version (product code on the side label)?
See attachment.

Contact us via email for replacement.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Admin,

Maximum how many devices can be attached to 1 Zigbee RS232 gateway? Does it matter if they are end devices or acting as a router?
Up to 50 devices. Device type does not matter.
(07.06.2023, 05:23)admin Wrote: Up to 50 devices. Device type does not matter.

Is the limitation coming from the software? As far as I know the CC2652 supports up to 200 devices. I need in a project to connect 300 devices, I was thinking to make 2 networks with 2LM with two gateways. But now I'm confused 6 gateways is too much. Is there a way to connect more than 1 LM gateway?
Only one gateway per LM is supported. A limit of 50 devices is done to prevent network overload and other potential issues. To have more devices on the network pairing has to be done through routers which is not convenient for the end user.
(08.06.2023, 07:34)admin Wrote: Only one gateway per LM is supported. A limit of 50 devices is done to prevent network overload and other potential issues. To have more devices on the network pairing has to be done through routers which is not convenient for the end user.

To understand that there is a way to do it? The load will be from light switches only. It's about an office. Could you give me recommendations how to implement it for 300 zigbee relays?
Hi,
I have some issues with integrating Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor with LM5 through Zigbee.
LM Firmware: 20211215
LM Hardware: LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6)
Zigbee app: Latest.

I have USB Stick and Zigbee RS232 gateway. 
When I connected via RS232 there was a message "could not start coordinator".

When I connected via USB  was a little better, but the 'Failed to pair the device, perform a reset and try again' error still occurred.       
Log looks like this     

The values in the LM were periodically read with zb.loop function. 
What could be the problem?   Thanks in advance!
RS232 connected, the problem was in the cable. But I get exactly the same error 'Failed to pair the device'.  Any help would be much appreciated
(09.06.2023, 06:16)ikhy Wrote: RS232 connected, the problem was in the cable. But I get exactly the same error 'Failed to pair the device'.  Any help would be much appreciated

Are you able to pair any other device or you have issue just with this one? Make sure to reset this device before pairing, sometimes it needs few tries.
Ctrl+F5
(09.06.2023, 07:38)Daniel Wrote:
(09.06.2023, 06:16)ikhy Wrote: RS232 connected, the problem was in the cable. But I get exactly the same error 'Failed to pair the device'.  Any help would be much appreciated

Are you able to pair any other device or you have issue just with this one? Make sure to reset this device before pairing, sometimes it needs few tries.

Yes, we will try different devices. Do I need to change the LM firmware?
There are some libraries in latest fw which are needed for firmware upgrade, it is worth updating to latest.
Ctrl+F5
(09.06.2023, 08:03)Daniel Wrote: There are some libraries in latest fw which are needed for firmware upgrade, it is worth updating to latest.

Thanks, the problem was in the sensor. Works with other types of devices
Hi admin,
I'm working on a new zigbee device. A thermostatic valve of HDL (MIGT05.19). This is the log, is it possible implement?
Best regards Cristian

Manufacturer: Rti-Tek
Model: Thermostat
Firmware version: 2.2
Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No
Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- HvacThermostat (513)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters
- Time (10)
- Ota (25)
Hi! Is it possible to calibrate temperature sensors Zigbee using a script?
@CristianAgata, we will look into adding this device soon

@ikhy, most sensors don't have internal calibration setting so we might add an offset field for temperature and humidity measurements. For now you can use an extra group address and apply offset via an event script.
Hello team:
I have a Wiser Temperature/Humidity Sensor (CCT593011)
https://www.se.com/es/es/product/CCT5930...dad-wiser/
, and I want to know if it is posible to connect this device using Zigbee App in LogicMachine. I have an ZigBee RS232 gateway, but it doesnt discovery this device, I dont know What is wrong if the gateway or the device?
The led NET in the gateway doesnt light, is it normal?
I have configured the gateway following this document
https://openrb.com/wp-content/uploads/20...2.2022.pdf

Coul you help me please??

How do I know if the gateway is prepared to receive messages?
Is there any step by step manual to configure this ZigBee RS232 gateway?
I am working with an Logicmachine Reactor (last firmware loaded)

best regards
Roger
Yes this device will work, I have one.
Make sure it is correctly wired, rx, tx must be crossed.
What does the dot on top right corner of the app says? Can you open the network?
You also might need to reset the sensor, see datasheet.
Ctrl+F5