This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2016.07.14
admin
(14.07.2016, 20:41)jetsetter Wrote: Also, after upgrade, old trends have seemed to stopped updating with new values (previous values are shown correctly).
A new trend that I created with 5 minutes resolution is working ok...
If I have to replace the old trends with new ones, is there a way to create a new trend (with minute resolution now that is supported) and import the values from the older trend so I can have all my data together again?
Can you send us your backup via e-mail?
It seems that the strange "blankness" period was only for some hours (20:00 - 03:00) as you can see from the attached screen shot - notice also the two icons missing in the attached screenshot from the Mozilla firefox at the PC, in the other screenshot from safari at iPhone's screen are displayed but have other issue with alignment and create a double header line, as well as issue at the bottom axis displaying the hours.
This affected all trends, except the brightness ones (the brightness and temperature values comes from the same push-buttons) and a new temp trend that I created just after the firmware upgrade at 19:00...

Do you wan to send you the trends part of the backup file over email?
Also, please check my question about a possible way to create a new trend (with minute resolution) for an object and then fill all past values by importing them from an existing trend of the same object (but with hour resolution) so you can have a consolidated new trend and delete the old one.

tnx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE-CANDIDATE] LogicMachine firmware 2016.07.14 - by jetsetter - 15.07.2016, 12:42