This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Widget exit
Hi all,
upgrading one LM3 Reactor from a very old firmware release, there are some small adjustments to make but this morning I'm going crazy with a simple widget in the User Visualization.
In the older release, clicking on the widget icon the widget starts normally, while clicking outside the widget disappears.
Now clicking on the widget icon, it start normally but I can close it only clicking on the Usermode Sidebar (Show as overlay auto-hide).
it is Monday morning and my brain is still on vacation, some kind soul can suggest me something?
(my reputation can't get worse Wink
Are you running the RC firmware or older 15.09? From my quick tests widget is closed when you click anywhere outside of it. Can you send your project backup to us by e-mail so we can test it here?
(18.07.2016, 10:16)admin Wrote: Are you running the RC firmware or older 15.09? From my quick tests widget is closed when you click anywhere outside of it. Can you send your project backup to us by e-mail so we can test it here?

I am working on the RC firmware, I didn't try with 15.09
Thanks for sending test case backup. The thing is that your widget is the same size as the plan itself. Clicking anywhere inside of the widget will not cause it to close. You should make your widget smaller, then it will open right next to the icon which it is assigned to. You can also set specific widget coordinates if you want to open it in a predefined place.
Hi,

in my case (SL with 1.2.0) it closes only if I use excatly that button (or Link) which it cames from. Is that behavior configurable via settings or script?

I use widget in my plan to get controls on iPhones. The buttons are very small and to hit them again after the widget is open is very tricky.
It would be nice, if they closes on every click in the background (outside from widget)
Thanks to the Admin tip I have solved my problem.
I was using a too big image as Primary background image for my widget.