This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Support Request on Lua Scripting
Hello Admin,

I have noticed that in same casses the watchdog is very sensitive. I believe if the moment of the knx device ping there is high bus load the LM will not get a reply and think a device is offline.
How many times is the ping sent to the bus? Could we set a three times repeat in case there is no reply from a device before considering it as offline? or a delay for the reply maybe?

An other thing I would like to have is if possible to include a date/time stamp before or after the offline device. Something to indicate the date time this error occured.
The date and time from the email could be used also as an indicator but it would be nice to have in the content of it also.

If this script is ment to run every hour, is there a way to accumulate the errors if any and then send them only once per day by mail?

Thank you again for the support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Support Request on Lua Scripting - by manos@dynamitec - 21.02.2022, 13:37