This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SCM integration
Hello everybody,

Could you tell me some experience with SCM - source code management on LM? As I understand, standard usecase for editing scripts is to do it via LM web interface. There is a save option and save and close option. When I am editing some code I fear of removing something important, that will be lost after pressing save and close. Therefore I was thinking of adding integration to some SCM eg. git with option to set remote repository as well eg. github.

My questions:
1. is my understaning of usecase forĀ development correct?
2. if it isĀ not correct, how it shoud be done?
3. if it is correct, is it planned to add some integration?

Thank you for response in advance
Anton
For now there's no built in version control. It's possible to create a script which does periodical backups but then you are mostly limited to HTTP/FTP/E-mail for sending backups remotely.
I like to have version control to, like subversion or something else.