This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX Init allignment problem
(27.07.2016, 11:14)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Where do you see the requests / response ? Ets monitor?

If yes do you connect over HL/SL or USB?

Does none work or just some?

Did you check all read flags inside ets project?

Do you use line couplers?

Is physical address of HL/SL set to the correct line?

What FW are you using? 

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
Schneider Electric

Hi Erwin,
thank you for your response. This is great for me use this forum because I would like to increase proposal of HomeLynk to my customer. Nowadays I have 2 HL working but it is fantastic.

By the way, I see on ETS Monitor all read requests sending by HomeLynk at INIT and consequently I see all responses from devices. Unfortunately it seems that icons on HomeLynk are not update. I am linked to the bus throug HomeLynk but in any case customer told me that sometimes there is not allignment.  

At the moment it is installed firware 1.3.1.

Should I use grp.update? But this function writes to HomeLynk. So I should fix the value received by read request to the value on HomeLynk. Is it? But it seems too heavy.

Allignment it is not automatic due to the fact the on project I keep separate the command address from the reading address as it shown on the attachment?

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Claudio

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: KNX Init allignment problem - by admin - 26.07.2016, 08:48
RE: KNX Init allignment problem - by Domoticatorino - 27.07.2016, 11:43
RE: KNX Init allignment problem - by admin - 29.07.2016, 08:42