This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX Init allignment problem
Hi Claudio,

Good to hear you like the system (;

If you see all the trafic in the ETS monitor when connected through the HL it means the telegrams are received.

FW 1.3.1 has for as far as i know not any issue that could cause this. You can upgrade to 1.5.1, but i don't think this would change anything. 

If you look at the object value of your status object, is this matching your installation? Or is this also wrong?

If this is correct, please try to clear cache, might be caused by older images, however is see you have SVG files so i don't think those are not refreshed due caching.

I also don't understand why you would use script to update the object value, the KNX TP is sending this value as reply on a read request and are already received by HL
and object should follow the KNX telegram without additional code.

Another question is why do you read the sending (main) address when using status object? I think only syncing with status objects should be enough.

You can do the syncing also with TAGS instead of a loop..

You can put a TAG for example 'sync' to the objects (can be done fast by filter the range and add TAG with mass update) and put this script inside init script:

Code:
syncobjects = grp.tag('sync')

syncobjects:read()

If all of this doesn't help please send me a private message with IP and (temporary) credentials or send me the HL backup including .knxproj file.

Regards.

Erwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: KNX Init allignment problem - by admin - 26.07.2016, 08:48
RE: KNX Init allignment problem - by Erwin van der Zwart - 27.07.2016, 20:29
RE: KNX Init allignment problem - by admin - 29.07.2016, 08:42