This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Autocreate eventscripts
I have a case where I would like to attach and create event scripts to objects based on tags.
The script in itself just calls on some common functions and does it's own thing based on the event object.

The case: 

Select all objects with a tag, then create an eventscript for that object. 

Solution #1 : Manually open the objects one by one in event script editor and pasting the code manually. 
Solution #2 : Create an external python script that modifies the script export via script backups and then re-import it with the newly created event scripts.

Is this possible within Logicmachine? I'd prefer not to use solution #1 and #2 since it's less fun and more tedious.
You can assign scripts to tags.
(10.11.2021, 13:09)admin Wrote: You can assign scripts to tags.

How? 

PS. using Version: 20180822 , might consider updating..

OMG!

Out of habit I've used the other way to create event scripts and never seen that menu before!  Big Grin

[Image: agfM1CRtceAk.png?o=1]

Thank you for todays facepalm Rolleyes