This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Two setpoints written to RTC on events
Hello!

First, sorry for bad english, i dont write in english every day. 

New to LM5 and need some help with a script Smile

I am currently working on a project there LM5 only will be used to handle local logic for the KNX system, (write setpoints for temperature and co2 mostly).
It is a NetX knx server on the top of this system that handels a third party scada for the building caretakers.

In my case i have a dusin room temperature controllers that need different temperature setpoints for day and night. These setpoints needs to be written to, and read by the KNX bus via third party scada (NetX server) i think the values written needs to be stored in LM5 so the NetX dont end up with "uncertained" values for the setpoints?

Group adresses:
0/0/1 - day/night switch (read)
0/0/2 - Setpoint day (read/write)
0/0/3 - Setpoint night (read/write)
0/0/4 - Setpoint output (write)

I hope this is understandable and i also made a fast drawing of wishes i have for the script: 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nevermind, i found a soloution with FB editor that seems to work on the setpoint switching.

But how can i store values written to the group adress 0/0/3 and 0/0/2 e.g when a power failure occurs, the setpoints need to transmitted/read out by the bus when power comes back
Each object value is saved every 30 minutes. There is not really any solution for instant save as otherwise SD card would fail very fast.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5