This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BACnet positive integer value
Hello,

I've downloaded an app "BACnet client" to succesfully connect to my device, but I can't seem to figure out why objects, who have "positive integer value" as a type, can't be mapped. It just says "(invalid object type "typeNumber" for BACnet type "positive integer value")". I've tried different sorts of data types (1, 2, 3, 4 bytes signed/unsigned/float) and just get the same message. Logically, the objects should represent values in a 2 byte unsigned spectrum. Where could be the problem?  Huh
Create new object from the app and see what object was created. Most likely the app does not support this object type and you will need to do it via script.
https://openrb.com/logicmachine-as-bacnet-client/
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5