This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HTML widget in mosaic
Hi,
Is it possible integrate the status of a virtual object in the HTML widget in mosaic3?
For example, I created a text field, is it possible fill it with the value of a virtual object?
Best regards Cristian
Can you describe what are you trying to achieve? Is this not possible to do with a custom widget?
(14.01.2022, 12:00)admin Wrote: Can you describe what are you trying to achieve? Is this not possible to do with a custom widget?

Ok I think to understand what you want to do, widget creator -> image -> text field..... Ok I think it could be done.
Thanks
(14.01.2022, 12:00)admin Wrote: Can you describe what are you trying to achieve? Is this not possible to do with a custom widget?

Hi Admin,
I'm working on Widget creator and I think I can do what I want. But an information when I try to insert an image. How can I use an Image on LM folder?
I had tried with ../user/image.png but doesn't work.
Best regards Cristian
(15.01.2022, 10:54)CristianAgata Wrote:

Hi Admin,
I'm working on Widget creator and I think I can do what I want. But an information when I try to insert an image. How can I use an Image on LM folder?
I had tried with ../user/image.png but doesn't work.
Best regards Cristian

I 've got......  I have found a answer in this post: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...+on+mosaic
best regards Cristian