This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Staircase script with dimming option
(13.12.2022, 11:51)admin Wrote: The status change most likely comes from a manual control. With the current logic it won't go back to low level until the light is manually switched off.

Thank you again!

I understand this thought, but I would still like to rule it out. To prove this, I first did a test.
To my knowledge there is no other action that puts the light at exactly 90%.
To test this, I set the value in the program to 85%. I had to restart the system for this to take effect. After this restart, the error remains the same, only the lamp is then set to 85% instead of 90%. I didn't change anything else, so I think I've confirmed that this script itself sets it to 85%.
Every day the lamp starts at 30% according to a different script.
I would like to know if this test is sufficient to show that the script itself chooses the higher value as the new setting, and if there is anything else I can try?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staircase script with dimming option - by Dirk79 - 20.12.2022, 08:49