This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Link Object not showing anymore
Hi,

I don't know why, but the link objects do not appear anymore in visualization (plans and layouts) but appear on editing ! (see attachment)

I don't know what happened, because the were working fine !

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does this link actually exists? If not then this is correct behavior.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.04.2022, 09:48)Daniel Wrote: Does this link actually exists? If not then this is correct behavior.

Yes, the link exists, and the navigation link works fine in editor !

I have noticed one strange behaviour, that could be causing this.

When I add a new completely blank plan, it generates a new plan #ID, but when I try to access the direct link to the plan, it shows another plans that it is not related !
Blank plans are not rendered in the viewer. So links might disappear due to this.
Just add some object to this plan and all will be fine.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.04.2022, 10:15)admin Wrote: Blank plans are not rendered in the viewer. So links might disappear due to this.

OK, that was the problem, I added a temp text label to the pages and now seems to be showing correctly.

Thank you