This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Animate .svg immage - problem with page refresh
Photo 
Hi guys, I need help again Big Grin 

I have an .svg icon for the allarm that blink and I put it into a page. This icon will be visible only when the value of his related object is between 4 and 7.
If I open the visualization when the value of the object is already between 4 and 7 there are no problems (the icon blink), but if it reachs these values after the page opening, the icon is freezed and does't blink until I manually refresh the page..

Do you know why this is happening? and how to resolve it?

Thank you!

Edit: This problem doesn't happen when I'm in the "visualization" tab (the tab where I can modify pages)
Is the default icon also SVG? Which browser are you using?
(22.09.2016, 17:03)admin Wrote: Is the default icon also SVG? Which browser are you using?

Yes all my icons are .svg immages and I use Firefox. I just tryed to use Chrome and it works perfectly! Big Grin
With Microsoft Edge and IE it does't work.. After some research I think that it is a browser problem, although firefox should be fully compatible..

Thank you, Admin!
Yes, it's a bug in Firefox. SVG animation works correctly in Nightly build 52, so it should be fine in stable version pretty soon.
(23.09.2016, 06:39)admin Wrote: Yes, it's a bug in Firefox. SVG animation works correctly in Nightly build 52, so it should be fine in stable version pretty soon.

Great news! Thank you! Big Grin