This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HONEYWELL METER - MBUS
Hi again:

I have a new question.... We have an installation with Honeywell meters. They have 3 address - primary1 primary2 and second. Primary 1 is 0,  but primary2 is the last two number of its serie number.
My question is, how to use primary2 to getdata from the meter? I use getdata and didn't get any result. I don't know if someone has used this type of meter. Basically is for not change the address of every meter and use de primary2 instead.

Thanks a lot....
Try running the bus scan first. Disable any other script that might be using mbus (only a single script can access the bus at any time). You might also need to change the baud rate, check the meter documentation for this.
Code:
require('mbus')

mbus.init('/dev/RS232', 2400)
res = mbus.scan(0, 254)
log(res)