This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wiser for KNX app registration
I can't create an account on the "Wiser for KNX" android app it says": Specified device has not been found on the network. You must be connected to the same network as the device for the registration. change Network and press ok, or cancel the registration." But if i click "Local Control (home network)" and type in the local IP address it works. I know about the 5 minuets after reboot, but that doesn't work either.

Any suggestions?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-23-20-29-08-34-c88867...f3a267.jpg]
Contact SE support
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(22.04.2022, 16:00)Daniel Wrote: Contact SE support

I'm gonna try again (for the 4 time), I just hoped someone here have had the same problem.
I had the same problem at the beginning. Have you installed and activated the „cloud connector“ app on the W4K?
(24.04.2022, 18:27)pioneersteffen Wrote: I had the same problem at the beginning. Have you installed and activated the „cloud connector“ app on the W4K?

I have     
How is the cloud symbol look like? Is it shown like attached?
If I remember correctly the SE support employee told me you need to wait approximately 100s after restart bevor you try to registrate the Wiser.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I asked SE support level 3 to contact Novodk directly. They said they will.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.04.2022, 13:21)Daniel Wrote: I asked SE support level 3 to contact Novodk directly. They said they will.

They already did, thanks a lot everyone I hope they have a solution.
Hi 
I'm new to the forum and also new to Wiser for Knx , 
Thanks admins for the approval, 
I'm having the exactly same issue, and reading these posts, I though i write to SE directly, but had no reply, 
Could you please share how did they or you managed to solve the "no device found on your network"

many thanks 
Lucian