This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to edit common function using a script
Hi I want to know how to edit common function using a script. Anybody knows? Thank you.
There's an internal function script.checkuserlib(common_function_code) that does what you need.
(06.06.2022, 07:10)admin Wrote: There's an internal function script.checkuserlib(common_function_code) that does what you need.

Well, this code only write the whole common function to 'common_function_code'. But I also want to read the current common funtion code. Is there any other function to read it?
Can you explain why do you need this?
(06.06.2022, 15:20)admin Wrote: Can you explain why do you need this?

I have some Logic Machines (LMs) in several projects. And I have write some new functions in the newest project and want to have this function in every LMs. I will check the other LMs to see if they have the function or not, if they doesnt have the function then I will add that function to the common funtion. Of course all the work will be done by a script. I can't just copy all common function because each of LMs has some different fix variable (like, email, password, position...) so it's best if I only add the new function to all of the LMs that I've done.
While waiting your answer, I've already thought about add the new function to user libraries but I am still prefer to add it to common function.
Well. I dig a bit into the file and found what I want. Thank you