This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM, EGX150 and PM simulator
Hi all,

I want to know if it is possible, via a script, to use LM as a Modbus slave of an EGX150 gateway (Schneider). My project is to simulate an iEM3155 powermeter and to send power values to EGX150 so that it sends them in TCP/IP to another system.

I found a script on the forum, but it is adapted to KNX objects: this is not my case, I have virtual objects in LM.

Thank's in advance for your help.
Have a good end of week.

Dominique
There's no difference which object range is used - standard or virtual.
(04.08.2022, 12:40)SigmaTec Wrote: Hi all,

I want to know if it is possible, via a script, to use LM as a Modbus slave of an EGX150 gateway (Schneider). My project is to simulate an iEM3155 powermeter and to send power values to EGX150 so that it sends them in TCP/IP to another system.

I found a script on the forum, but it is adapted to KNX objects: this is not my case, I have virtual objects in LM.

Thank's in advance for your help.
Have a good end of week.

Dominique

Ok Admin,

so I may not have the right script. 
Can you tell me one that will allow me to carry out my project? 
LM (simulate a Powermeter as iEM3155) -> EGX150 (gateway) -> Product reading Egx150
I may not have the right script. Can you tell me one that will allow me to carry out my project? LM (simulate a Powermeter) -> EGX150 (gateway) -> Product reading Egx150
All the best
Dominqiue
This is the script: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=181
But it will be rather complicated because meters use 4/8 byte values which require multiple registers to store them.
(04.08.2022, 13:16)admin Wrote: This is the script: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=181
But it will be rather complicated because meters use 4/8 byte values which require multiple registers to store them.

Thank's dear admin,

if I understand this script correctly, it initializes registers starting from 0. If I force the registers to 3000, 3002 and so on, I get an "out of bounds"!

Any idea for me?
Dear admin,

maybe I misspoke, excuse me please...

My need is the following :
With an Lua script, I have to write register's values in an EGX150 gateway, as if LM was a Powermeter.

My objets :
"0/0/1" = "3000" (register name 1, float32)
"0/0/2" = "3204" (register name 1, int64)
and so on...
"1/0/1" = 32 (register 1 value)
"1/0/2" = 22000 (register 2 value)
and so on...

EGX150 : @IP 192.168.1.104
LM : @IP192.168.1.49, slave ID 101
Modbus TCP port : 502

Could you teach me how to do this please ?

Thank's and have a good day.

Dominique