This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

two area scrollable
I have a CBus Wiser SHAC, I would like to be able to have two scrollable areas on one page as show in attached image.

I can achieve this with 2 iframes however when I point the frames to specific pages on the SHac eg scada-vis/#105 It displays the page ok, but appears to load the entire visual into the iframe. 

Is there a way around this ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Use these settings in Utilities > Vis. configuration:

Hi,

Im trying to do phone scrollable page but I can´t. In PC it works but in movile phone it doesn´t scroll
In the other hand, I put a background in layout and it scroll with the page. How can I scroll page with layout fixed size?

Thanks!
Which OS/Browser are you using? I've tried Firefox and Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS - all work fine.
(14.09.2022, 09:37)admin Wrote: Which OS/Browser are you using? I've tried Firefox and Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS - all work fine.

I´m using chrome.

I can see that when I try to scroll by clicking on a button, image... of the page or if the layout has a background image, it does not scroll. If it is empty and I click on the background of the page if it scrolls
(05.09.2022, 06:34)admin Wrote: Use these settings in Utilities > Vis. configuration:

I don't want to do it with the stem generated menu, I want to create my own menu, and have it work like the docked menu.
This can be done via Custom JavaScript but we don't have a ready-made examples for this. Alternatively you can style the standard menu using CSS to suit your needs.