This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trends of Bacnet objects
Hi, How I can add Bacnet objects to trend logs ?
I have:

HW: LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6)
SW: 20200312

Thank you in advance! KR Oleg
What kind of BACnet objects? You can read data from BACnet devices via scripting a map values to group addresses. Then add these addresses to trend logs.
This might be helpful: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...7#pid22457
Hi, I just upgraded to the latest FW version.
There are 6 bacnet devices  in my project.
From Vitogate I mapped bacnet object to knx group successfully.
By during mapping procedure for AS01 device I faced with error - see attached screen copy.
How I can resolve it?
Thank you in advance! KR Oleg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BACnet client app can only work with very limited amount of objects. How many objects did you link so far?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(15.09.2022, 15:26)Daniel Wrote: BACnet client app can only work with very limited amount of objects. How many objects did you link so far?

At this moment I mapped 13 bacnet objects only from Viessmann Vitogate. See attachment.
From Siemens PXC200 & PXC001 controllers I cannot map nothing.
Every time the mentioned above error is generated.
There are more than 300 bacnet objects in In Siemens controllers. In Vitogate their amount less than 100.

It looks like the app is not going to work here (btw, not done by us) The script option is your way.
https://openrb.com/logicmachine-as-bacnet-client/
Ctrl+F5
(16.09.2022, 07:37)Daniel Wrote: It looks like the app is not going to work here (btw, not done by us) The script option is your way.
https://openrb.com/logicmachine-as-bacnet-client/

Hi, Daniel
My bacnet configuration is as on b0.png picture.
When I scan network I obtain non-full list of bacnet devices - see b1.png
There is not full list of bacnet objects for AS_01 device (Siemens PXC200 controller) an for Rooftops
Periodically I obtain error message "Cannot run scan while local BACnet server is running on the same portt"- see b2.png
The same message I periodically obtain for Port 47809 also.
Where are my wrong actions?
Thank you
KR Oleg
I

Do you use BACnet client app and LM bacnet client at the same time?
Ctrl+F5
(19.09.2022, 07:23)Daniel Wrote: Do you use BACnet client app and LM bacnet client at the same time?

Yes. Today after several attempts I had success in mapping needed bacnet objects to knx groups.
As I understand the main problem is inner delays during reading of bacnet devices. For Vitogate - very quickly but for Siemens PXC200 - very slowly. By the way YABE browser reads the same devices very quickly.