This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Running out of Group Addresses
Hi

I'm working with a Schneider Clipsal CBUS SHAC where the Group Address range 0/250/xxx is defined as the 'User Parameter application.  

This range of group addresses can have objects with data types of String, Boolean, Integers, Dates, Strings etc.

And while I can create a second 'User Parameter 2' application at 0/48-127/0-254 for example, these custom application ranges only seem to support numeric values (0-254).

I assume this is particular to the Schneider Clipsal CBUS units.

Is there away of creating a second 'User Parameter 2' application at 0/48-127/0-254 which supports  String, Boolean, Integers, Dates, Strings etc (the same as the existing User Parameter group at 0/250/0-254)

Kind Regards
James
As far as I know user parameter range is up to 65535 not 255.
That's great news - I hadn't thought to try adding a new address beyond the usual 254, however I've just tested and it works.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards
James