This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HomeLynk <-> WiserSmart side effect
Dear All, or Schneider HL expert.

Since the time I have register my homelynk (end with 8D 20) with the same mail as my Wiser Smart connection, neither of them can connect with their respective app on iOS or android.

It is low issue for the homelynk as I still have web access.
However it is a huge issue for the wiser smart, the account was for a client and she can no more pilote convectors, and it get very cold in the house.
I post this post on LM forum as HomeLynk seams to be based on a LogicMachine hardware.

Any hint?
Nordom : Smart Building Integration
Intégrateur bâtiment intelligent
Hi,

I can't help you on this, but i can bring you in contact with the person who manages the wiser cloud portal.

Please send me a PM with you contact details and i will ask the wiser cloud team to contact you.

BR,

Erwin
Finally, I manage to get the wiser smart back to life by doing following action:
-Get in the house with an iPad, (which was the most difficult as the house is in Lyon, France and my office is in Le Havre at 700km)
-Create a new account with a new mail with the wiser smart App and the iPad
-Select the wiser box
-Restart the wiser box by unplug it and replug (I didn't need to remove the battery, may be they were out of power may be it is not required)
-Connect with wiser smart app from anywhere
-Change heating mode from Eco to Program

However, my homeLYnk Remote app still does not connect to the HomeLynk either remotely or locally
Hi,

This is a strange side effect, you should not be allowed to create another account using the same email...
We will investigate on this.

Concerning you homelynk, it should be available.
If you have issue with it, please contact French CCC to get help about this.

Contact is:
09 69 32 95 31 for customer support

or this form:
http://www.schneider-electric.fr/fr/work...hnique.jsp
Hi mdaudren

According to setup homelynk remote I was able to have it working on my android phone
thanks to new documentation available at
http://www.schneider-electric.fr/fr/down...84-Anglais
I guess it is upgrade firmware to 1.5.1 that solve the issue but it also could be something else as i did several things in the same time.

However it is still not working on iPhone/ipad. Is it a known issue or should I open a case at customer support?

Best regards Brieuc.
    on android app homelynk remote connects instantly (local access request my local password, cloud access request my cloud password) on iPhone/iPad it does not manage to connect to homelynk I have the please wait message for 30s "veuillez patientez" then a screen saying that the link between my home and the cloud is not working. Which is not the case as when I try to access with my android I can connect without error.
Hi Brieuc,

First of all, yes, we have an issue with apple devices.
So, android is to be prefered for now if you want to have a good user experience.

To have the remote access working, you must have FW 1.5.0 or higher.
For the first connection a delay of a couple of hours may apply before the system is operational, and it will not work on corporate network behind a proxy.

BR,

Maxime
Hi Maxime,
Thanks for this feedback, to you have an expected resolution time for the issue with apple devices? There is a new hl remote app release, though I still have the issue described in the post from the 20.10.2016, 13:42.
BR, Brieuc.
Hi Brieuc,

A new version of homeLYnK Remote is available.
Better search performance, and some bugs fixs mostly.

But:
For iOS, homeLYnK's user access is still not supported for now. We're working on this to remove this limitation the sooner we can.

You can contact me in PM and see if I can provide further help.
Thanks for your answer, doing the following solved the issue:
"Accès utilisateur" (User access?) => "Réglage accès utilisateur" (configure user access?)=> check the box "Mot
de passe non valide pour la visualisation" (password not valid for visualization?)=> save => Sync data.
BR, Brieuc.
(01.12.2016, 16:19)mlaudren Wrote: Hi Brieuc,

A new version of homeLYnK Remote is available.
Better search performance, and some bugs fixs mostly.

But:
For iOS, homeLYnK's user access is still not supported for now. We're working on this to remove this limitation the sooner we can.

You can contact me in PM and see if I can provide further help.

Hi,

I tried to create a new account with my spaceLYnk. Do you mean the app didn't work at moment with iOS devices?
I get every time the message "Controller nicht bekannt. Kontaktieren Sie den Support" ?

spaceLYnk Fw 1.2.1 on Port 8888, lokal ip 192.168.100.198. Remote is enabled, remote support (ssh) enabled
Hi Habib,

iOS is supported and i noticed the iOS app was released again yesterday in the App Store.

I think you have a older HW version then needed for direct usage.

If your server is older then 6 months you need to do a additional step.

We have a package you need to run that triggers a pop-up with a long code.

This code needs to be send to our registration team so they can add your device to the cloud service.

When registration is done you can use it.

Again, this is needed only on older devices and new devices are registrated automaticly.

You can request the needed tool and how to document at your SE front office in your country.

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

I will make an request to my support for the needed package.
Is the registration also need for local usage? That is also broken...
Dear Habid, I guess the package is available at http://www.schneider-electric.com/en/dow.../homelynk/? page 2, homelynk remote zip. Did you try to "Disable password for Visualization:" in user access, user access setting then sync project data?
PS better but a pin if you do that as there will no more be authentication with direct access (80 nor 443) for visualisation (including click on button)
It is amazing the things you can do with the HomeLynk and the way it manage the KNX.
BR Brieuc.
(02.12.2016, 21:20)nordom_lh Wrote: Dear Habid, I guess the package is available at http://www.schneider-electric.com/en/dow.../homelynk/? page 2, homelynk remote zip. Did you try to "Disable password for Visualization:" in user access, user access setting then sync project data?
PS better but a pin if you do that as there will no more be authentication with direct access (80 nor 443) for visualisation (including click on button)
It is amazing the things you can do with the HomeLynk and the way it manage the KNX.
BR Brieuc.

Hi Brieuc,

thank you for your explanation. I search every time on the schneider page only for spacelynk. In future I will do it twice with spacelynk and homelynk.
I got my unique ID and send them to the mail support. The local access works now also with disabled user passwords.

Is there no other way to get them working without to disable user passwords?

I've forwarded my visu page to internet for having access to my PC Visualisation. Without User Authorisation it's not secure. Other thing is the secure access from different devices in my visualisation. Not all users are allowed full access...
Hi Habib,

When you use the wiser cloud you can remove the forwarding in your router and login from any location from any browser enabled device over a secured vpn tunnel connection. This way you don't need to enable password in the server.

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

I understood how that works then, but at moment I have diffulties to understand how I have to realize different acces rights to the different Users.

I've designed now my Visualisation in that way, that every user (example displays) has it's own visu access rights, so I can do links which are sometimes visible (if the user/device has access rights) or not...

Now I have to make direct links for start page of the different accounts and the navigation menu must be made for every single user/device?
Thanks Erwin for your answer, I would say must as we have here a security breach, and hope it will be fixed. Doing so have the inconvenient of preventing integrator to have access to there client hl in order to managed maintenance, evolution and remotely programming.

BR Brieuc.
Hi,

Can you explain your point as i don't understand what should be fixed.. 

I think the way it is now is most secure and i see no security issue as all is over secured VPN..

Offcourse you have to remove forwarding in your router and the integrator must also use the VPN.

Only knx port 3671 will always be needed in your forwardings as this is not a part of the VPN.

Please let me know your points so i can explain it better how it should be done and why.

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin, hi Brieuc,

thank you for your help. I think it makes no matter for me, because I sold every time spaceLYnk's to my customers and that ones are not support by the app.
This is the answer I got today:

Quote:Hello Habib,

Only homeLYnK product feature the remote access.
spaceLYnK does not allow remote access for now.

If you have any questions please refer to your local Schneider-Electric retailer.

Best regards,

Confused

Regards
Habib