This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HomeLynk <-> WiserSmart side effect
Hi Habib,

I can see you receive my mail.

Maybe it wasn't clear, and not writed everywhere but
/!\ Remote Access is only available for homeLYnK /!\ (the name can give a hint : homeLYnK remote Wink )

We're working actively to have both Android and iOS app having the same feature. ( homeLYnK credential in iOS, and new stuff )

Having Remote Access to spaceLYnK is technically possible.
I suggest you to make a feedback to your local SE contact and so if we have enough request for this, maybe (I hope so) it will be made available for sL too.

@ Brieuc, The feature to allow someone else to have access to your hL, for a short period of time, for maintenance / troubleshoot / ... is planed, but can't give you a timeline.
You can actually do it now, but you have to provide you account credential to a 3rd party which is not the best.
And regarding the possibility to program KNX through the remote access, I don't recommend this. Since you can interact with element on the other side, doing remote programming of a power equipment is not safe and should always be done locally, you never know what on the other side and if you have a malfunction you can't do anything to stop it or maybe even don't know something is not going well as you can't see what's append. But this is my opinion.