This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

500 internal server error
Hi,

I'm using a HW3.1 HL and I have this problem with new FW2.8 (device is new, out of the box).

I can't enter in flashsys (check the attachment)
Factory reset and change SD doesn't work.

I have a solution from an image of an other working project (backup and then restore on new SD).....but after some days I receive the same ERROR.

Do you have a definitive solution for me ?

BR,
Alberto

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

KNX Advanced Partner + Tutor
Try clearing browser cache.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.11.2022, 09:18)toujour Wrote: Hi,

I'm using a HW3.1 HL and I have this problem with new FW2.8 (device is new, out of the box).

I have a solution from an image of an other working project (backup and then restore on new SD).....but after some days I receive the same ERROR.

BR,
Alberto

I directly changed the browser ( from firefox to chrome and edge ) but I see the same message

BR,
Alberto

Hi Alberto,
Have you tried to connect point to point with the device?
Best regards Cristian
It is probably a HW issue. Are you saying that in older FW all was fine?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.11.2022, 11:32)CristianAgata Wrote:

BR,
Alberto

Hi Alberto,
Have you tried to connect point to point with the device?
Best regards Cristian

Hi Cristian,
Yes, I was in LAN.

(03.11.2022, 11:42)Daniel Wrote: It is probably a HW issue. Are you saying that in older FW all was fine?

I opened the box and updated to FW2.8

When I saw this problem I plugged a new SD with an other working project --> restore to factory --> updated to FW2.8 --> restore a backup

After some days I saw the same problem.

I never found this problem before (this is the first time with FW2.8)
Can you open any other pages? Do you get error 500 only for the System config?
Configuration and GUI work properly.
I saw this message only in System Config (hard reset and a new SD empty do not work...only one with an other working project --> iso image)
Might be a bug. Please install the attached application: open the app store, click menu - install from file, check "allow to install without signature". Then open the Log viewer app from the main page and post what you get there.

Attached Files
.ipk   serverlogs-20160715.ipk (Size: 3.52 KB / Downloads: 7)
I'm not sure if I undestood correctly...please, see the images (at the moment I don't have the SD with Error). I have a new SD (third) and it is working (from 1 day). I'm using the old SD for a backup with FW2.7 and FW2.8

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you are running it on a normally operating device then the error logs will be empty. See if you have this 500 error again.
As for SD card replacement - an empty card won't work. It needs to be flashed with recovery firmware image first. Then a normal firmware can be uploaded to it.
(04.11.2022, 08:43)admin Wrote: If you are running it on a normally operating device then the error logs will be empty. See if you have this 500 error again.
As for SD card replacement - an empty card won't work. It needs to be flashed with recovery firmware image first. Then a normal firmware can be uploaded to it.

Yes, with a new SD card with recovery firmware the error was present !
Only with a backup ISO from an other working poject it turned on again correctly.