This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Maximum objects that SL can handle
Hello 
I have a project with around 4200 Group object.
Is there any concern in the performance side
Best Regards,
There is no simple answer to this. We are recommending to use around 2k objects per LM. It all depends of topology, traffic and anything else you want to do with LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(09.11.2022, 09:28)Daniel Wrote: There is no simple answer to this. We are recommending to use around 2k objects per LM. It all depends of topology, traffic and anything else you want to do with LM.

Thanks Daniel.
in this big project SL will work as a KNX IP Gateway with some few scripts.

we have main line with three lines topology.
there are some few devices that may send periodically.

If there are advices/ recommendation for such a project I will be thankful.
Best Regards,
Is the main line on TP or IP?
Ctrl+F5
(09.11.2022, 11:47)Daniel Wrote: Is the main line on TP or IP?

All are TP
Best Regards,
You asking for a trouble Smile I would put all 3 lines on an IP and SL would talk only over IP to 3 routers. It is just my point of view. It all depend of the traffic.
Ctrl+F5
(09.11.2022, 13:05)Daniel Wrote: You asking for a trouble Smile  I would put all 3 lines on an IP and SL would talk only over IP to 3 routers. It is just my point of view. It all depend of the traffic.

Many Thanks Danial.
I will monitor the traffic and see if I should use IP Routers instead of Line Couplers.
Best Regards,