This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to transfer modbus values to KNX.
Hi
I'm not very into the LM5/HomeLynk, but I have managed to integrate my ventilation unit (Flexit UNI4) via CI66 modbus to HL. I have mapped all signals from modbus to the GA exportet from ETS. I can control the ventilation from ETS, but do not get any feedback from the unit. Do I have to run a script to get Wiser to send out the value on the bus?
Could someone possibly show me how to do this very easily? I have no knowledge of LUA scripting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Make sure you have enabled "Write to bus" for Modbus mapping entries that should be sent to KNX/TP.
(23.02.2023, 12:07)admin Wrote: Make sure you have enabled "Write to bus" for Modbus mapping entries that should be sent to KNX/TP.

Checkmark this box?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes. And don't use send delta 0, as it will send a lot of unnecessary telegrams. You can overload KNX/TP this way.
Now it works Smile
Thanks alot.. I talked to Schneider, but they talked about a script to make it write to the bus. I thought it was trange that it had to be that complicated.
I would like to send all modbus values to knx bus every 15 minutes even if there is no change in the value.  The send delta box is only available for integer values and not 0/1.  Can this be done via script?
Even with send delta 0 the same value is not sent.
For periodical sending add a common tag (resend in this example) to all required objects and create a scheduled script:
Code:
objs = grp.tag('resend')
for _, obj in ipairs(objs) do
  obj:write(obj.value)
  os.sleep(0.2)
end