This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Date / Time Object
Hi, unfortunately it does not work for me that I assign a date / time object in the visualization a new value.The Date / Time Picker opens but the selected value is not applied. Does anyone have an idea how I can do this (firmware 20221205)

Best regards,

Thomas
Can you make a video and show how you do it?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello Daniel, attached is the screenrecord,unfortunately no event seems to be triggered either tried with
value = event.getvalue()
log(value)
to display this but nothing happens

Attached Files
.zip   2023-01-11 12-51-34.zip (Size: 201.75 KB / Downloads: 20)
Send me your backup to PM. It works fine for me.
You will need to upload it somewhere and send me a link like https://wetransfer.com/
Ctrl+F5
Can you control any other objects? Maybe the websocket connection is blocked. Check browser console (F12) for any errors.
Yes the problem occurs only for date and time

ok I have tested it on another LM there it works ... I reset and see if it works is eh only my test server .... sorry had not thought to test the times where else thanks a lot
Hi all. 
I have the same problem. Only the time and date are not written to the bus. The latest firmware. There is a connection to the bus. Other objects are being written.
Please explain the steps how do you perform the write.
Ctrl+F5
(16.01.2023, 09:14)Daniel Wrote: Please explain the steps how do you perform the write.
now = os.date('*t')

wday = now.wday == 1 and 7 or now.wday - 1

time = {
day = wday,
hour = now.hour,
minute = now.min,
second = now.sec,
}

date = {
day = now.day,
month = now.month,
year = now.year,
}

grp.write('1/0/6', time, dt.time) -- time value
grp.write('1/0/7', date, dt.date) -- date value
log(time)
grp.write('0/4/11', false)
------------

This is a standard script. It works on other logic machines. The problem is only on the current one.

The last line is the address to check that there is a connection and the values are being sent (the values are being sent).

I tried deleting objects in the logic engine and recreating them from ets. Tried to create objects completely manually - nothing helps.

(16.01.2023, 09:19)spoty2008 Wrote:
(16.01.2023, 09:14)Daniel Wrote: Please explain the steps how do you perform the write.
now = os.date('*t')
wday = now.wday == 1 and 7 or now.wday - 1
time = {
day = wday,
hour = now.hour,
minute = now.min,
second = now.sec,
}
date = {
day = now.day,
month = now.month,
year = now.year,
}
grp.write('1/0/6', time, dt.time) -- time value
grp.write('1/0/7', date, dt.date) -- date value
log(time)
grp.write('0/4/11', false)
------------
This is a standard script. It works on other logic machines. The problem is only on the current one.
The last line is the address to check that there is a connection and the values are being sent (the values are being sent).
I tried deleting objects in the logic engine and recreating them from ets. Tried to create objects completely manually - nothing helps.

The values of the object in the logic machine change, but nothing is written to the bus. I watch group monitoring from ets.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1/0/7 has incorrect data type, it should be 11. 3 byte date. The date value is written, but it's interpreted as 16:01:23 instead of 16.01.2023.
(16.01.2023, 09:32)admin Wrote: 1/0/7 has incorrect data type, it should be 11. 3 byte date. The date value is written, but it's interpreted as 16:01:23 instead of 16.01.2023.

This I experimented with other objects. Initially, the addresses were with the correct data types. 1/0/2 and 1/0/3
I tried this and all is working fine for me. What script do you use for this, Any errors?
Ctrl+F5
(16.01.2023, 09:57)Daniel Wrote: I tried this and all is working fine for me.  What script do you use for this, Any errors?

The whole problem is just that. On others (I tried on 3 different logic machines in different places) with the same firmware and older ones - everything works well.
The script that I use came above the post. In the same script, I turn off the lighting at 0/4/11 and the shutdown works.

No errors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Send me your backup to PM, we can't reproduce this.
Ctrl+F5
(16.01.2023, 10:41)Daniel Wrote: Send me your backup to PM, we can't reproduce this.

i  send to you
It is all working fine. Maybe it is some ETS issue? Do you have another LM? You could connect it via TP and see if objects are updated.
Ctrl+F5
(16.01.2023, 12:28)Daniel Wrote: It is all working fine.  Maybe it is some ETS issue? Do you have another LM? You could connect it via TP and see if objects are updated.

I have several remote objects. I checked on other logic machines. The same script (usually I use it when there is nowhere to take time, except for the Internet), there is no such problem anywhere. After trying all possible options, I started looking on the forum for a similar problem and was surprised when I found it right away, like tom77.

What else can you recommend? Downgrade is not possible. There is nothing on the LM, except for 1 script.
I checked your backup and it works fine on latest fw. The issue must be elsewhere but I have no idea where.
Ctrl+F5
(16.01.2023, 14:54)Daniel Wrote: I checked your backup and it works fine on latest fw. The issue must be elsewhere but I have no idea where.

Hi. The problem was communication.