This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Event script issue : it stops working
Hello,

I have a problem with event scripts.

Sometimes a script doesn't run at all even though it is activated and the trigger objects change state.
The script does not generate any error.

It is as if it was not listening to the localbus.

When the problem occurs, it doesn't concern all the event scripts, it is only one or several scripts.

The only known way to fix this issue is to restart the equipment.

Do you know this problem? 

Thank you and have a nice day.
Add logs on the beginning of the script to see if it is really not running.
What are the conditions for script to run?
Which fw do you have?
Is LM overloaded?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I have recently restarted the equipment, I am waiting for the problem to occur again.

I also added "log(event)" at the beginning of the event scripts.

The problematic scripts are triggered with a TAG. So many objects can trigger them.

The CPU load can exceed 1.0 for a few minutes per hour. At the same time the problematic script is heavily loaded.

The firmware used is 20200720 (LM5RIO2).
Share the script or explain what it does?
In latest FW we have additional option to select how the script behaves if it is triggered by many objects at once. This is most likely your issue.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5