This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

RTU3 Problem
Con la última actualización el puerto COM 3-RS485 ha dejado de funcionar, en el puerto 1 y 2 tengo instalado un EKEY y funcionan correctamente, cuando trato de habilitar RTU3, el puerto de comunicación 1 y 2 dejan de funcionar y RTU3 no lo permite estar habilitado , esto ha sido desde la última actualización de firmware, si hago un reinicio en la máquina lógica, los puertos 1 y 2 vuelven a funcionar correctamente, el puerto 3 nunca lo hace, ¿hay alguna solución?
What is the exact HW do you have? Check the label on the side of LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
LM5p2-KC
What does it say in System Config-System-Upgrade Firmware?
Ctrl+F5
HW: LM5 Lite (i.MX6)
SW: 20230124
Then you used wrong firmware. As admin already said use LM5 Lite + Ext (4 or 6 DIN units)
Ctrl+F5
(07.02.2023, 11:33)Daniel Wrote: Entonces usaste un firmware incorrecto. Como ya dijo el administrador, use LM5 Lite + Ext (4 o 6 unidades DIN)

[archivo adjunto=3047]

I'm using that firmware, isn't it correct? which one should i use?
You must have selected wrong file during installation. Download it again and make sure to select correct file.
Ctrl+F5
wait, this version might have a bug. Let us check it.
Ctrl+F5
I have reinstalled the firmware and the same error appears, I have released the connections, com 1 and 2 are perfect, com 3 gives an error, can you connect to my device and see what can happen?
it is a bug, wait for new fw.
Ctrl+F5
OK, Thanks very much.