This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Unknown script logs
Hi all, I use Wiser for Knx, and started recently. I have no long or complicated scripts. However, my log fills with logs of script 'script unknown' and message '* string'. How can I find out what is going on?
Erik
Start by disabling all your scripts and see if it is still happening. Also check common functions if you didn't add anything there.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(22.02.2023, 09:31)Daniel Wrote: Start by disabling all your scripts and see if it is still happening.  Also check common functions if you didn't add anything there.

I did this, but I still get these logs.
I also checked the event scripts: many of them are empty. I did not find anything strange, as far as I can tell. Currently, it comes with  log message every minute (exactly). Is there something else I should/can check?
Which apps do you have installed?
I am not sure: I did not install any app, but use Wiser for KNX as is: it was installed and did some basic visualizationstuff. I upgraded to firmware 2.8 Could that cause this?
Go to app store and update all apps, some are preinstalled by default
Ctrl+F5
I removed all apps, since I don't use them (maybe later). I also restarted the system, but still the logs remain.
I only found 1 error message: At startup about ModBus: Resident script:118: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'value' (a nil value). However, this has been there in the past. The tab ModBus is completely empty
Make a backup and perform factory reset. See if it is still there
Ctrl+F5
I did this, and my system did not connect anymore. That was fixed by a friend (connection mode was wrong). This did not solve it either. Than I found a modbus connection, which was not useful in my situation. After removing that the issue was solved.

I thank you very much for your help. It taught me a lot about were to look for issues.