This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Grow light time control script
Still no progress in this script.
I manage to make this in a schedule an it works fine. But I want to easy change on and off times from Moasic, changing schedule with a script may also be a possibility. As described above i have two groups defined as 3 byte time/date to set on and off times.
Im not using the date part and want to only use the time from the group as this will run every day. Maybe some of the problem is that the datatype is wrong for this? But need the GA to be intercompatible with the KNX system as i may put it on some of the smart displays to show and change.

So if someone is helping me to make this script work either way, (change schedule script or fixing this script as i first attempted) I (and my better half soulmate) would be very grateful! 

Btw. (@admin @Daniel)
Noticed the users is not able to access schedule menu in Android app when connected local, menu is not visible for either user. But if logged in through cloud, schedule menu is available. Is this correct behaviour?

Messages In This Thread
Grow light time control script - by clue9 - 29.04.2023, 23:19
RE: Grow light time control script - by clue9 - 30.04.2023, 22:49
RE: Grow light time control script - by admin - 01.05.2023, 07:43
RE: Grow light time control script - by clue9 - 01.05.2023, 09:53
RE: Grow light time control script - by admin - 01.05.2023, 10:29
RE: Grow light time control script - by clue9 - 01.05.2023, 20:19