This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX - Import/update group adress description
I imported a .knxproj file including the group addresses etc.
After this I made some name changes in the KNX-project. No new addresses was added.

When I import the new file it doesn't update the description/name of the group adress. 

Is it possible to do this in some way in the import procedure? Smile
Existing objects are not overwritten. If you want to import these objects again you need to delete them first.
(05.06.2023, 06:39)admin Wrote: Existing objects are not overwritten. If you want to import these objects again you need to delete them first.

Example:

Import 1:
GA 1/1/1 = Light 1 ON/OFF

Import 2: 
GA 1/1/1 = Light Office 1 ON/OFF

I just want to update the description of the existing objects in the import. If I delete all objects, I have to setup the object properties för each group adress again I guess?
You can try this.
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...88#pid9888
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5