This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

REACTOR and multiple gateways
Hi

I have a problem with the ETH and GSM network configuration, from a customer I need to send SMS and mail (so I use the reactor SIM) I also need to be able to create firewall rules on the ETH network managed by others so the gateway on the network I need to ensure that requests from remote clients are correctly redirected, I tried and also by configuring the gateway the SIM also receives sms.
I can rest assured that in the settings it is recommended not to set the gateway if GSM is used.

how can i solve the problem

A thousand thanks
If 3g/4g is enabled and connected then LM will use this connection for all external requests. You can still access LM via Ethernet / local IP. But Ethernet gateway won't be used.