This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

"* nil" record in Logs for script unknown
Hi,

I am having problem with with "* nil" entries into the Logs. Every time any script runs (mostly using event scripts) getting record in Logs with Time, script unknown, * nil. (see in attachement). It does this also for periodically ran scripts too.
If I disable script running the entries in Logs stop. Could you please provide some guidance what to check/fix? Or if I should provide more info, scripts, access...

Thank you,
Pavel
Always start with providing FW version when weird issues are detected  Idea
Sorry, for that. Here is the info.
HW: LM5 Reactor IO V2/V3 (i.MX6)
SW: 20230607
Send me your backup to PM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
You have user library user.blockly with just code:
log(a);

Due to auto load library enabled it runs on every script execution.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(17.07.2023, 12:44)Daniel Wrote: You have user library user.blockly with just code:
log(a);

Due to auto load library enabled it runs on every script execution.

Daniel, thank you for you help. That was it. Since it was there since import (like 6 years ago) I was not expecting to causing such a trouble.

P.